An evangelical Christian community of disciples and scholars who seek to advance the work of God in the world through academic excellence in the liberal arts and professional programs of higher education which encourage students to develop a Christian perspective of truth and life.
We see the APU mission fulfilled through providing opportunities for learning experiences globally via the internet along with all necessary supporting resources.
We provide quality learning opportunities delivering APU via electronic media anywhere in the world.
We are a team of client-sensitive technicians and faculty, part of an evangelical community, who are serving in the image and Spirit of Christ as we engage all of our tasks.
- Equip APU faculty for online teaching and to maintain high quality online instruction as they deliver instruction.
- Design and develop high quality online courses as a part of appropriately created programs that are designed for delivery via the internet and distance learning resources.
- Advocate, model, and assess for high quality instruction via online and multi-media technologies.
- Where needed, teach online courses in academic departments as a means for maintaining our expertise for course delivery.
- Conduct research and development with new and evolving technologies
- Monitor the services provided to our clients to ensure that we demonstrate: